Babies come into the world hungry. Hungry to explore. Hungry to try their luck at this thing called Life, But mostly, babies come hungry to eat.
And the Question is:
ARE YOU ready to feed them?
This course will cover the some of the basic doubts, worries and fears you have surrounding breastfeeding.
Those worries that you've tried to suppress because you're too busy preparing the nursery or diminishing your nerves about simply getting through the birthing process.
I'm Here To Help
This course will be filled with breastfeeding aha moments, tips, trips and most importantly, action steps that will help you feel more confident when the BIG moment of breastfeeding your baby arrives.
Plus, I will continue to support you through email when you enroll in this Breastfeed Your Baby Successfully course.
Let's Get Started!
Mother and Founder of Breastfeeding School
About The Instructor
I've been breastfeeding for over 5 years combined. I'm still breastfeeding and enjoying the bonding time with my youngest child.
Since I had to figure out how to breastfeed with hardly any support, it is my mission to help you more easily achieve your breastfeeding goals because your baby deserves the absolute best nutrition they can get.
Other than cuddling your baby and talking to them, breastfeeding is the first gift you give them. And although breastfeeding is super special, it is really time-consuming and energy-consuming.
I would love to invite you to join me in improving you and your baby's relationship, their health, your health and ultimately the world-- one breastfeeding relationship at a time.
You and your baby deserve this once-in-a-lifetime bonding experience. So join me and let's meet your breastfeeding goals together.
Breastfeed Your Baby Successfully Course Curriculum
- Welcome to Day 1
- Breastfeed Your Baby Successfully Workbook
- Breastfeeding is The BEST
- A Very Basic Overview of Breastfeeding
- What Does It Mean To Breastfeed Successfully?
- 6 Milestones For Starting A Successful Breastfeeding Journey
- 1. Know The Value
- 2. Commit
- 3. Start Right Away
- 4. Continuously Breastfeed
- 5. Be Open To Support But Don't Demand It
- 6. Let Go of 2 Things
- Wrapping Up Lesson 1
- Welcome to Day 2
- How I Prepared For My Baby's Birth and Breastfeeding
- What My Top 3 SURPRISES Were Once My Baby Was Born
- Seismic Shifts
- My Own Nature Got In The Way
- Increasing My Endurance
- Becoming Aware Of What I Needed To Do
- Full Circle
- A Break In My Potential Support System
- The Breakthrough
- Some Breastfeeding Benefits
- How About You?
- Welcome to Day 3
- The 3 Biggest Breastfeeding Mistakes and How To Avoid Them
- BIG Mistake #1
- Motherhood Changes You On Purpose
- Giving A Voice To What's TRULY At The Heart of Breastfeeding
- How Not Being Breastfed Can Affect You For Life
- Be Selfless
- Breastfeeding Is The Safest, Most Natural and Most Special Vaccine
- The Two Forces That Guide Breastfeeding
- BIG Mistake #2
- BIG Mistake #3
- BIG Mistake #4
- BIG Mistake #5
- How About You?
- Let’s Wrap Up Today’s Lesson
- Welcome To Day 4
- Once Your Baby Is Born, It's Go Time (& You Should be Prepared)
- Why NOW Is The BEST Time To Prepare Yourself for Your Breastfeeding Journey
- Learning To Breastfeed Is A Decision That Requires That You're In It For The Long Haul.
- So What Will Happen If You Wait Months or Years to Start Learning How To Breastfeed?
- The Decision Is Ultimately Yours, But YOU MUST Decide
- Choose Your Own Breastfeeding Preparation Activity
- Always Keep Your Baby's Best Interest In Mind
- Wrapping Up Day 4
- Welcome to Day 5
- Common Breastfeeding Question #1
- Common Breastfeeding Question #2
- Common Breastfeeding Question #3
- Common Breastfeeding Question #4
- Common Breastfeeding Question #5
- Common Breastfeeding Question #6
- Common Breastfeeding Question #7
- Common Breastfeeding Question #8
- Common Breastfeeding Question #9
- Common Breastfeeding Question #10
- Common Breastfeeding Question #11
- Something Marvelous and Important
- So What's Next?
- Breastfeeding School
- Last Words For Now